Oh Snap: Early light

This weekend was an small, annual hot air baloon event. A handful of balloons do an early morning launch on both Saturday and Sunday. Sunday morning started with clear skies and calm winds. Well, calm down on the ground but not in the air. 3 balloons set up and inflated, but no one launched due to tricky conditions at altitude.

Two things fun about Sunday morning was Tweety, and the crowd. It's always fun watching people with puzzled frowns wondering why no one is lifting off cause they're not aware of the layers in the air above them.

After that, the only balloon of interest to me was Tweety:


Tweety's owner saw me doing some shots of the inflation activity and invited me to stick my head and camera inside the baffle at the top. Interesting perspective, huh?! Not as centered as I'd like, but the darn thing was moving and getting bigger and I pulled my head out before I got caught in the rigging.


I wonder if he sees a Puddy Tat? Sylvester was nowhere to be found but hey, from that height who knows what cat Tweety might spot?


Sun was low enough I was able to catch it between the skirt and the balloon. Pretty cool shot!


Hope you enjoy...

0 comments:

Post a Comment