My Puddies my Puddies my Puddies!!!

My wonderful, lovely Pack buddies are back with me!

It's been so awesome having them back with me, and I'm back to shooting my favorite subjects as my medical issues ease up.  The following images are what I call practice, as I didn't bother to clean up the background or anything.  The light in the room was really great, and I wanted to get some more practice at extremely narrow depth of field, so I pulled out my 50mm F/1.2 lens and got down on the ground with them to play.

Needless to say, it took a couple Vicodin tablets to recover afterwards.  So, just say hi and try not to be too disappointed in the actual photography...  (grin!)

Your bone?  Yeah, right!
Think you're close enough dere Butch?
I remember this ball!
Can't a guy have a little privacy?

Hope you enjoy...

0 comments:

Post a Comment