iPhone behind the scenes...

Wanted to share this sequence of shots I just made while playing with some new software for my iPhone.

No, the pictures were not taken with the iPhone... or, rather.... they were not taken BY the iPhone. My Canon 5D took the pictures, but my iPhone controlled the camera remotely... without wires... How cool is that?!

Photogs will notice that I'm a bit blurry, and so is Journey on occasion. Shooting with just the room light, high ISO and wide open aperture. This was just play time with the remote SW so I didn't worry about perfect pictures... (thwump!!!!) ... ... Ok, who fainted?!?!


And yes, the old fart is me (sigh)....


Hey, that's a bone! Gimme Gimme Gimme!!!


Journey: Hey, what's this button do?
Skittles: Off the iPhone Pal, I'm not ready!


John: You did good Boy!
Journey: Eh... not my best side (sigh)
Skittles: yeah, yeah, great shot - LOVE this bone!


John: I LOVE technology!
Journey: Oh brother, we'll be at this all day!
Skittles: ummph, crunch, slurp


Skittles: Cool!!!! We be in the hood Dawg!!!


Journey: Stylish and sporty, I like it!

Hope you enjoy...

0 comments:

Post a Comment