Oh Snap! Holidaz - Holiday lights!!

I've been running around the last few nights shooting Holiday lights.  I've been perfecting my version of David Hobby's blog post on shooting lights.  How did I do?



While scouting other opportunities to add to my collection I ran into a couple houses I couldn't wait for good light to shoot - they were just too tempting.  As a result, I decided to launch my first annual "Griswald-Hall" contest.  The rules are simple, the most enthusiastist decorations win.  And you get to choose the winner!

First place goes to the entry that comes closest to Clark Griswald and Buddy Hall's triumphs (personally, I'm glad I don't have to vote on which of those 2 would win!).

So here we go, our first 3 candidates (hey, it's all I've found so far!):

Candidate #1

Candidate #2

Candidate #3

So help me pick a winner, add a comment and pick your favorite, or email me directly (I'd rather you leave a comment below, so I ain't gonna give you my email here if you don't already have it - I'm a a stinker!)

Let the voting begin!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment