Oh Snap! Finally caught the cuddles...

I can't tell you how frustrating it's been these past months. EVERY time I'd see my dogs doing something cute, something photo-worthy they move before I can grab my camera and get the shot. Move the slightest bit and they're up and wandering over to see what I'm doing.

And you can forget having to go get your camera, much less getting down on the ground for a better angle. Oh, and if you DO manage to get down at their level, better bring your lens wipes to deal with the inevitable nose prints.

BUT - every once in a very rare while I get lucky!!!


This first shot is something I've been trying to capture forever. Skittles has some interesting ways of relaxing with her bone. I could do a whole gallery showing on her creativity:


Don't ask me, I have no clue how she gets into these poses....


My Puddies love to lay in the light coming in from my kitchen windows, and I love the light it creates. I got lucky with this shot. Just as I was preparing to shoot Skittles lifted up a little more to see what I was doing.

And of course, right after the shot, they're up and over to sniff my lens... (sigh)


Grooming is always good:

Yeah, that back molar, pry that chicken chunk out, K?


(I wonder what doggie ear-wax tastes like to a dog....)


Skittles the fortune teller


See! TOLDJA he had that stupid camera again!
C'mon John.... REALLY?!?!?!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Mary Cassatt-ish! Lovely lighting, similar embracing, though very different subject matter. A true artistry in capturing the essence of a moment.

Post a Comment