A little green

Every time I go out without my camera something cool happens. Take it with me and nothing.... However, that ole cliche that there are exceptions to every rule??? And then there's the rule about not shooting beyond 2 hours after sunrise...

This morning I kept being struck by patterns of light,. Here's there's a deep stand of trees that the sun broke through into a small patch of grass:


Further down the trail I saw this branch stretching out into the light:


But this little tuft of "cotton" hanging on for dear life...


And I couldn't resist a little creative processing on this one... Overboard???


Here's the cool part.... My girl Skittles stopped, and sat and waited patiently every time I stopped to take pictures. This becomes more than cool when you find out she was not on a leash!

0 comments:

Post a Comment