Horsin' around

So, there's this property I pass all the time on my way to the freeway. It's a large property with horses, but I wouldn't call it a ranch. Unless, of course, any property with horses and a barn constitutes a ranch.

In which case... there's this ranch I pass.... ..... ....

Most times when I run across horses they're too far away for my 70-200 zoom lens. Yesterday morning I got lucky - they were right next to the fence. Parked far enough away to not spook them, then sidled over.

Most times when I see horses, all I get are backsides and sideways glances. Can't get close enough, they wander away. THIS group didn't seem to care that I was there. As a matter of fact, one of them seemed downright happy to pose for me. Here's a few samples of what we came up with...

A profile....


A Head Shot...


And Stretching Excercise!

Hope you enjoy...

0 comments:

Post a Comment