Nosy!!

I believe I've mentioned that I volunteer at Balanced Dog training services several times a week. Yesterday, I got a chance to hang out in their day camp with the daycare dogs. Took along my camera, of course, but this time thought I'd try a different perspective, so I limited my lens choice to my 16-35....

Meet Vito - he's got a face you can't help adoring.


Don't know this guy's name, but I called him the nose
cause he kept sticking it into my business...


Then there's the tongue, who thought she should make
sure my lens stayed clean...


Lucy - sweet girl, a bit shy of both me and my camera.
With a little patience and positive association I got
her to not freak when the camera clicked.
Lovable girl!!!


The world's longest dog - part Dachsund, part Airedale
and part nose!!!


See, got the name right, didn't I?!

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

Really fun and great shots John! I always enjoy seeing your photographic talent!

Post a Comment