Oh Snap - A Sunny Moon Shot

This morning had a couple interesting opportunities - first we ran into some geese in a tree, then as we were headed home I caught some interesting cloud work. There were 2 layers, a slow moving cloud up high, and some faster moving fog just above the ground.

I've seen a ton of "moon mixed with clouds" shots and have taken my share. But I rarely see a combination that lets me play with the sun in a similar manner.

I caught several interesting takes, but this was my favorite:


Image feels kind of cold, but that's how the morning felt as we walked. With a light breeze, every time the clouds blocked the sun the air turned cold. Then it would break out and things would warm up nicely. Made for an interesting walk, but my poor girl Skittles kepting getting cold!

Now the shot above looks cool to me, but when I got home and played with a little solorization filtering, I got this:


So - which do you like better???


Hope you enjoyed...

0 comments:

Post a Comment