And Urban Scout

Had a chance to visit with a friend/mentor and review my model photography work. Went down and had lunch with him at Earl's on the 16th St. Mall (if you go there, try the steak sandwich - good stuff!). Break out the laptop and review a couple of my latest shoots, and got a ton of good advice and help! Thanks Ricardo!!!

Afterwards, he offered to drive me around and show me some of the really cool spots to shoot models in. Drops me off at my car, and as I started to climb in, I noticed an interesting reflection in the building across the street.


Ricardo gets out of his car and wanders over to see what I'm looking at. Next thing you know, we have our cameras out wandering over to an old court building just down the block. What a wonderful place to shoot in general, and can you imagine shooting (INSERT MODEL'S NAME HERE) in these settings?!




And of course, we can't close this without a shot of the Dark Tower, the Tower of Babel, the (INSERT CUTE TOWER QUIP HERE) that towers above us. Of course, pretty much everything in downtown Denver towers above you, but nonetheless, it's kinda fun finding ways to inject "tower" in this run-on sentence, donchuthink?!


Hope you enjoy...

0 comments:

Post a Comment