Changing Subjects

Since I started this blog, I've posted nature, animal and architectural pictures. However, a large part of what I'm doing right now is Fashion & Glamour photography. Thought I'd share a few shots from my most recent efforts - meet Adriane and Lindsey...

Say "Hi" to Adriane:


Adriane is a hoot to work with. She's enthusiastic, artistic and expressive with her posing. Patient to a fault - and that fault is picking on me!!!! (grin) We've done 2 shoots so far, and I've come to appreciate that Adriane loves what she does, does it with a totally upbeat attitude, and she also loves to joke and tease. And in honor of that, I offer this from our first shoot....


The site we were shooting at has a statue of an eagle landing on a branch. To be fair, Adriane was not aware of the strategic positioning of her and the camera till we reviewed our progress. As soon as she saw it she understood the great mood I was in. Nonetheless, in the realm of who's teased who more - I'm so far behind I just THINK I'm in front...


And may I present Lindsey;


Lindsey is a young lady I contacted about working together, and based on her portfolio I was expecting someone with a strong, serious edge to her. That couldn't be further from the truth, and I was blown away by the sweet, friendly and upbeat lady that showed up at my door. We did an evening/sunset session and caught so many great images. This terrific lady gave me such a range of emotions and characters that I was in heaven.

We started the shoot over by a local car dealership that had an interesting entry to the complex. Sun was getting lower and the light quality was coming alive when she peaked out and gave me just the right little attitude in the shot above.


We ended the session out in a field of weeds and dead trees as the sun set behind the mountains. Of all the fantastic shots we got there, my favorites have to be when she was sitting in this natural throne created by the root ball of a fallen tree. Here I get the greatest little smirk and tease as she played on that tree:


GEEZ I love my job!!!!


I hope you enjoy...

0 comments:

Post a Comment