Jill Greenberg part 4: A Puddy Love Story

Thought I'd show my latest attempt with a twist: a love story we're all familiar with...


A girl awaits her tardy mate
He promised he'd be home 2 hours ago! Working late my furry butt!!

 When he finally shows his excuse just blows!
Sorry Sweetie, boss's staff ran over and traffic was murder!

His breath doth stink - he's finished methinks
I knew it - Pupperoni breath! You've been to Pooters!!!

He tries to amend but she just won't bend
Don't  EVEN think about it - talk to the paw pal!

His constant advances gives him advantage...
mmmmm.... that does feel good.....

Dedication wins reciprocation!
 Oh Sweetie, you know I can't stay mad at you!

Their burning amore naturally leads to more...
Hey, um.... just changed the blankets in our kennel... you wanna.... ....

 My sincere dedication mandate some discretion
(hey, what do you think I'd do here, sound effects?!  SHAME!!!!)

Lights back on, all anger is gone!
 Ok, I forgive you, but you're still such a DAWG!!!

 Yeah, I know - wachagonna do?!

What's for dinner?!  (sigh)

Hope you enjoy....

0 comments:

Post a Comment