Checking In on Peanut

Back at the end of May I introduced Peanut, a baby kitten we thought was only 1 day old.


As it turns out, she was closer to 7 days old. Apparently kittens open their eyes at 10 days. 2 days after these pictures were taken she started doing just that. So, that would put her at about 6 weeks old now. And what a change she's gone through!!!

Amazing, isn't it?!?!



Ok, ok. I needed a substitute while I set up my camera, and Tigger was very happy to stand in!  



Peanut is doing well, a little bug-eyed as Rita puts it, and a quiet little girl. But cute as a button, yes???


Doesn't seem like she's grown much in 5 weeks, huh? She still fits complete in my hand. Although, I will admit the first day I met her she fit in my palm. Now she takes up the whole hand.


She's a quiet little girl too, it's fun to wonder what she's thinking.


Perspective is always nice - that's Rita's dainty little hand, not Andre the Giant's.


One of the rare moments when she looked right at me.
Or rather, from her perspective my camera.


Hope you enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment