Puddy Portraits

 Dude, this IS my best side!

Got my posing table working, took it out for a spin. It was an interesting adventure. No one really wanted to be up on it, and Journey was the most nervous. However, the Dr. Jeckle award HAS to go to Skittles.

My first session with her, she wasn't interested in being there, and basically looked like a grouch through most of it. I DID get some interesting wide-angle close-ups where I managed to catch some goofy looks.

However, after changing the set and working with Journey and Clyde, I had an idea. I hooked up a remote trigger for my camera, got out my training treat bag and asked Skittles to hop back on. BOY did she!  NOW she's up-beat, interesting, even hyper!  Ears forward, alert attention to the treat just out of frame, and ready to do her tricks.

The trick was getting her to stay there - she kept wanted to come over to me to get her treat!  She even ran after one I dropped just as I triggered the camera. Launched herself so hard the table slid back into the background stands!  (that'll teach me to put locking wheels on those things!)

You can see the entire collection from today's session on my flickr site. However, check out my favorites below.

Dude!  Seriously!

Can I PLEASE go potty now?!?!?!

sure (yawn) I'M ready to pose...

TREAT!!! GimmeGimmeGIMME!!

Ok, ya got me here, but you ain't gettin' a smile....

You want me to do what????  DOOD!!!!!

That's it - I'm OUTA here!!!

I have no clue what I'm doin - do you?!

Hey!  Journey's got my bone!!

(sigh) he's gonna get his slobber all OVER it!!


Hope you enjoy...

1 comments:

KitKat said...

I love them! Great pictures John!! I like the one of Journey... 'You want me to do what?!?' It looks like he's forming a heart in between his front legs!!

And goodness - how do you keep a very white dog so very white?!?! :)

Post a Comment